In Cognota, Learning Users and Business Users will have the ability to submit or input new requests.
Business Users are members of Business Teams who will primarily use the platform to submit new intake requests. To invite a Business User to the platform, follow these steps:
1. Click on Settings on the left menu bar. Then, click on the Users tab.
2. Select Add a User and enter the Email and User Type that you'd like to add.
3. There are various required and optional fields you'll then be prompted to populate.
If you select the Self registration box, the user will receive an invitation to register and input their user information themselves.
4. After you have populated the required fields, you'll be able to save the user profile and they'll be sent an email to complete their registration.
5. Once the user has completed registration, they can sign into Cognota and access the Intake tab where they can begin to submit requests.
6. If you ever need to update or deactivate a user. You can return to this section and make those modifications.
Want to learn more about receiving requests? Click here!